This Saturday marks the start of the Chinese New Year! 2017 celebrates the year of the rooster, but not just any rooster, the fire rooster which is known for being trustworthy, punctual and responsible. Among red, lucky colors for the rooster are brown, gold and yellow. We’ve put together some items to help you start the two week celebration.
(*Show above: Year of the Rooster Plush from Build-a-Bear Workshop.)
Throw out the old party trays and grab yourself some Cock-a-Doodle décor that will be sure to get you in the festive mood. Who needs paper plates when you’ve got these forever keepsakes?
- Fitz and Floyd Earthenware Bristol Rooster Figurine from Macy’s
- Old Dutch International, Ltd. Red Rooster Tool Caddy from Belk
- Certified International Rustic Rooster Serveware Collection from Macy’s
- Paula Deen Signature Pantryware Wooden Rooster Cutting Board from Belk
Be on point, or rather feather point with these limited edition pieces exclusively designed for the Lunar New Year.
- Kate Spade New York Small Rooster Leather Satchel from Nordstrom
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Year of the Rooster Key Charm from Macy’s
- Kate Spade New York Holland Rooster Leather Strap Watch from Nordstrom
- New York Square Sunglasses from COACH
- Betsey Johnson Rooster Crossbody from Macy’s
- Envelope card case in wild hearts printed canvas from COACH