The team lead will serve as a manager on duty and provide supervision of the sales floor, visual merchandising and store operations. They support the store team by fostering a positive work environment, modeling the Teavana sales process and acting in accordance with Teavana guiding principles.
- Drive personal sales success: Use a consultative sales approach to cater to each customer’s needs
- Motivate and inspire a store team: Provide motivation, coaching and recognition. Lead by example, provide feedback to contribute to a successful store team and positive team environment
- Assist in store operations: Ensure a focus on quality, productivity and are responsible for opening and closing the store in accordance with company standards
- Customer service experience in a retail or sales environment (1 year)
- Experience leading and coaching teams (6 months – 1 year)
- Experience selling (commission based sales or specialty retail preferred) and training others
- Strong communication skills and a passion for our products
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays, including a total of 40 or more hours per week
To apply please visit the Teavana website.
Select “Galleria Dallas” from the location drop down menu, click on your desired position then click the”Apply On-line” link.