Thank you for choosing Galleria Dallas as your destination for shopping, dining and entertainment. It is our desire to provide you with an enjoyable and delightful shopping experience.
We ask that all guests conduct themselves in a respectful way in accordance with these House Rules along with all laws and local ordinances.
Patrons or Visitors shall NOT:
- Violate the law.
- Carry a weapon on property.
- Possess or consume alcoholic beverages except in designated areas.
- Use personal mobility devices (Transporters or similar) other than ADA regulated devices.
- Video or photograph customers, other guests, law enforcement or security personnel.
- Bring pets except service animals or animals in carriers.
- Participate in any activity which threatens the safety of our guests, tenants, and/or employees or threatens the well-being of the property.
- Participate in any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family oriented shopping environment.
- Participate in any activity that is inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, or visiting the offices for business purposes.
Types of activity which are not allowed include, but are not limited to, solicitation, handbilling, literature distribution, hawking, hollering, loitering, scavenger hunts or any similar activity.
- Wear attire which is unsuitable for public viewing, contains obscene language, or is revealing. Exposed under-garments are not permitted.
Galleria Dallas reserves the right to rescind any of these rules and regulations and to make additional rules and regulations as needed for the safety, operation, protection, care and cleanliness of the property. Prohibition of specific acts shall not mean that other acts not encompassed by this basic statement are not also prohibited.
Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they fail, or refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.