FIT CAN BE FABULOUS!
Like many of you, I started the New Year with a commitment to getting fit. I’ve started an aggressive new workout routine, and so far, so good! However, I know that I am better about working out when I feel good about how I look doing it.
This year, I’ve found some fabulous new workout gear at Galleria Dallas, and I’m determined to make 2013 my best year ever. Here are some of my top finds, and some tips to find yours!
1. Find something that fits really well. If you haven’t been into Lululemon, make it your evening jog TONIGHT! Not only does the store offer free weekly yoga classes, but they have some of the best designed fitness apparel in the world. Celebs like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Biel and LeAnn Rimes swear by this garb, and once you try it you’ll see why. Plus, they take traditional fits and add great flair. Their Wonder Under running tights never sag, and they have great features like hidden key pockets, seamless design and more. I love to great colors they’ve added this season.
2. Don’t be afraid to add some texture and detail. Nordstrom carries a lot of the Karma line, and they lead the way in making fashion statements in the gym. I love the ruffle detail on this jacket, so you can look great even coming out of the gym!
3. Fashion trends from the runway can extend into the gym as well. I’ve been talking for years about the figure flattering benefits of color blocking, and even hard fitness companies like North Face have added color blocked styles to their lineups. This great Denali fleece from Macy’s is a perfect way to add color blocking to your workout routine.
4. Don’t be afraid to add color. Lululemon’s tanks come in a crazy number of beautiful colors. I love this canary for the way it makes me feel.
Even shoe companies have picked up the color story. These Asics from Finish Line prove you can be fleet of foot and fashionable.
5. Be a risk taker! Sometimes attitude is all it takes to feel better about challenging yourself to something new. I love this Hard Goods look from Nordstrom.
It really makes a statement that says, “I’m Worth It.” And, you are!
No Comments »
No comments yet.