Just as orange is the new black, mauve is the new pink. While bright colors and soft pastels are often the “go-to’s” for spring, this season a more muted shade is taking over. Named after the mallow flower, mauve is the perfect transitional color to pair with those soft pinks and baby blues, especially for the Kentucky Derby next month.
- Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Smokey Mauve (MAC)
- F&M Braid Suitor Hat in Mauve (Belk)
- Embellished Sparkle Knit Sheath Dress by Eliza J in Dusty Mauve (Nordstrom)
- Angelika Ruffled Gown in Mauve Mist (BCBGMAXAZRIA)
- August Handbags Chelsea Clutch in Rosy Blush (Banana Republic)
- Kate Spade New York® Blooms Drop Earrings in Gold-Tone Blushing (Macy’s)